Great to see the Try This… festival in Dorchester Dorset is back this year!
Try This… celebrates people teaching other people what they know and what they can do. It invites you to open your mind a bit, explore something you’ve always wanted to learn or something you’ve never even heard of before.
Every session is FREE, fun, and anyone will be welcome to attend!
Here a just a few of the events that I think look of particular interest:
- Sunday 28th September – Forest Schools Activities (green wood construction & how to make a camp fire) – Thorncombe Wood, 2pm – 4pm
- Wednesday 1st October – Energy Saving at Work and Home – Dorchester Corn Exchange, 1pm – 2pm
- OR Wednesday 1st October – Local Plants and Medicine – Dorchester Borough Gardens House, 1pm – 2pm
- Saturday 4th October – Poultry Keeping – Dorchester Community Farm Poundbury, 9.30am – 10.30am
- Followed by Saturday 4th October – Beekeeping – Dorchester Community Farm Poundbury, 10.30am – 11.30am
Most sessions have a maximum number of places available, and although booking is not essential it is highly recommended if there are some sessions that really catch your eye.
To view the full list of events or to book your place visit: www.dorchestertrythis.org.uk